Take your yoga practice to the water! Is your yoga routine getting a little stale or are you looking for a new challenge?
Yoga on a paddle board will take your practice to a whole new level!
At Quinta do Lago Lake we offer the best conditions for you to go ahead and try this novelty: calm waters and scenery, top quality equipment and an experienced instructor to make the most out of your workout.
Minimum: 2 people
Maximum: 6 people
- Private SUP yoga class
- Paddle board
Unique Algarve is not responsible for the loss of personal property.
With the purchase of the voucher, Unique Algarve is authorised to capture and disseminate the photographs obtained in the scope of the event organised by it to which the ticket refers.
If you do not authorise the collection and use of photographs and videos with your image, you must, for this purpose, make a statement at the counter.
The personal data collected by Unique Algarve during the booking process is exclusively for customer's check-in.
Customer data will not be used for any other purpose unless the customer authorises the use of the data for Marketing purposes.
VAT included at the current legal rate.
Unique Algarve reserves the right to change the PVP's.
All activities in general but specially sports activities that envolve physical action may present risks to all participants, for numerous different facts.
Before participating in any activity users are requested to read considerations bellow and follow the rules and regulations that guaranty safety for all:
To all users:
- Good physical and cognitive condition is a fundamental requirement to participate in all bellow activities;
- Limitations or health issues should be declared;
- Non declared limitations or illnesses that may result in injury to self or others will be will be the users responsibility including all damages and expenses that may occur from related incidents or accidents;
- Under the influence of alcohol chemical substances users may be refused to participate without refund;
- Safety and security rules and regulations, conveyed in all activities briefings must be respected at all times and by everyone involved;
- Unruly and/or disruptive behaviour will exclude users from the activity without refund;
- All protection and/or safety gear of personal or collective use are mandatory at all times;
- For all outdoor activities sunscreen and hat (when possible) is recommended at all times.
Users are subject to Unique Algarve Cancellation Policy.
The Cancellation Policy may depend on the experience you book.
Reserved the right of cancellation of the activity in case of:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Impossibility to operate
- Failure to comply with safety conditions
If Unique Algarve cancel the experience due to adverse weather conditions, inability to operate or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered.
If the experience can't be changed, a full refund will be made.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so maximum 48 hours before the date of the experience.
Canceling within the 48 hour period does not grant a refund, except when submitting a medical certificate.
There are no reviews for this activity