This off-road buggy tour will take participants to the most beautiful landscapes that the interior of the Algarve has to offer to those visiting this region, in which they will learn some of the customs and traditions of the Algarve through our experienced and friendly guides. From asphalt and gravel roads to mountain trails and rocky paths, you'll feel the thrill of driving a buggy in a variety of terrains and always surrounded by stunning scenery.
One of the stops on this tour will be at Paderne Castle, famous for its type of construction, as it is one of the only ones in the Iberian Peninsula that still preserves its original structure.
Another important highlight on this tour is the Village of Paderne. This village is one of the oldest typical villages in the Algarve, being very famous for having architectural features that are very characteristic of the Algarve region.
For those visiting us for the first time, we always provide an experience that is as safe as it is fun. The buggies are automatic and super easy to use and our professional guides will make sure participants have all the safety instructions they need. The duration of the tour is about 3 hours.
Your buggy adventure starts here! Are you ready?
- Drop off at the hotel after the activity
- Guided tour
- All Safety equipment is provided
Unique Algarve is not responsible for the loss of personal property.
With the purchase of the voucher, Unique Algarve is authorised to capture and disseminate the photographs obtained in the scope of the event organised by it to which the ticket refers.
If you do not authorise the collection and use of photographs and videos with your image, you must, for this purpose, make a statement at the counter.
The personal data collected by Unique Algarve during the booking process is exclusively for customer's check-in.
Customer data will not be used for any other purpose unless the customer authorises the use of the data for Marketing purposes.
VAT included at the current legal rate.
Unique Algarve reserves the right to change the PVP's.
All activities in general but specially sports activities that envolve physical action may present risks to all participants, for numerous different facts.
Before participating in any activity users are requested to read considerations bellow and follow the rules and regulations that guaranty safety for all:
To all users:
- Good physical and cognitive condition is a fundamental requirement to participate in all bellow activities.
- Limitations or health issues should be declared.
- Non declared limitations or illnesses that may result in injury to self or others will be will be the users responsibility including all damages and expenses that may occur from related incidents or accidents.
- Under the influence of alcohol chemical substances users may be refused to participate without refund.
- Safety and security rules and regulations, conveyed in all activities briefings must be respected at all times and by everyone involved.
- Unruly and/or disruptive behaviour will exclude users from the activity without refund.
- All protection and/or safety gear of personal or collective use are mandatory at all times;
- For all outdoor activities sunscreen and hat (when possible) is recommended at all times.
Users are subject to Unique Algarve Cancellation Policy.
The Cancellation Policy may depend on the experience you book.
Reserved the right of cancellation of the activity in case of:
- Adverse weather conditions.
- Impossibility to operate.
- Failure to comply with safety conditions.
If Unique Algarve cancel the experience due to adverse weather conditions, inability to operate or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered.
If the experience can't be changed, a full refund will be made.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so maximum 24 hours before the date of the experience.
Canceling within the 24 hour period does not grant a refund, except when submitting a medical certificate.
There are no reviews for this activity