Tailor made experiences
Cooking Experience Cataplana
In the heart of the historical center of Faro, we offer you a full cooking experience! First stop will be at the local market, where you will be guided by a chef that will explain what and how to choose the best daily products to cook a traditional Algarve dish - the Cataplana. Then you will have a “How to cook a Cataplana” workshop in a private area of a local restaurant with the coordination of the house Chef.
The activity will be followed by lunch which includes: shared entrees on the table, the cataplana you cooked as main dish, dessert, 1/2 bottle house wine p.p. red or white, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee.
- Participants: Min. 2 /Max. 7 (From 8 participants please send us a message and it will be our pleasure to send you a quote)
- Children: 6 -12 years can participate if accompanied by an adult
- Duration: appr. 4 hours
- Meeting point: Faro Municipal Market
- Visit to a local market to purchase all the ingredients
- Cataplana workshop: fish or vegetarian
Unique Classic Car & Wine tasting
Departure from Hotel driven by an experienced chauffeur in an old timer car, an unique sightseeing experience.
Arrive at wine estate where art and wine combine in the extensive vineyard which hosts exhibitions of different form of art by local artists.
Unforgettable and luxurious day out!
Maximum Car Capacity: 3 people
- Aproximately 3 hours private tour
- Pick up and drop off at hotel/residence in a private classic car
- Guided tour of the winery and the barrel cellar, commented wine tasting (4 top range wines) at the end with fresh bread and olive oil to cleanse the palate (1h30 approximately)
4x4 Adventure & Wine Tasting
A fun and interacting way to know the most hidden areas of the Algarve on a 4x4 wheel drive heading for the mountains, in the Algarve interior where the locals welcome you.
There will be stops on the way to experience contact with Nature as well as to get to know thrilling curiosities about the Algarve inland. Throughout the countryside, one will navigate towards typical villages of the Algarve.
During the tour, you will be driven to a rustic vineyard where you will enjoy an intimate tour and premium wine tasting experience that explores the history of the estate, its unique terroir and its exciting wines, while you savour a local artisan cheese and charcuterie selection.
Starting Point: Hotel/Residence
Capacity per jeep: Max. 8 guests
- Pick up and drop off at hotel/residence
- Jeep inland tour (Full day: 09:00 – 16:00)
- Premium wine tasting tour
Enjoy the lovely Ria Formosa natural park on board of a Lagoon 40 Catamaran. Navigate along the Islands that divide and protect the lagoon from the sea, adding a very special charm to these calm waters and marshlands rich in fauna and flora.
Ideal for family holidays or with friends.
Capacity: 18 guests
Starting Point: Olhão
- Private transfer
- Boat private charter (Half day: 09:30 – 13:30 or 14:30 - 18:30 / Full day: 10:00 – 18:00 / Sunset: 3 hours)
- Welcome drink on board
Private Charter – Sunseeker 60 Yacht
This fantastic motorboat Sunseeker Predator 60 is the best choice to take you on a private and unique boat tour along the coast. During the tour you will have the possibility to also visit the most known caves in the Algarve: Benagil Caves (available on full day & half day during morning period).
Licensed to transport 10 passengers, this motorboat is equipped with air conditioning, TV and wifi in all rooms.
On the full day, stop at a beach restaurant to have lunch and enjoy some water sports.
Capacity: 10 guests
Starting Point: Vilamoura
- Private transfer
- Boat private charter (Half day: 09:00 – 13:00 / Full day: 10:00 – 17:00 / Sunset: 3 hours)
- Drinks (champagne, sparkling wine, white and rose wine, beer, soft drinks and water)
- Tapas, snacks and fruits
Hot Air Ballooning
The Alentejo is the perfect scenario for this amazing experience!
Do you dare to cross the skies on this private journey in a hot air balloon? Enjoy the peace, tranquility and beautiful landscapes this experience offers and get carried away with the breeze that slides the ballon to an unknown destination.
Capacity: 6 guests
Starting Point: Alentejo (Castro Verde)
‣ Private transfer (approximately 1h30 transfer each way - depending on location)
‣ Welcome coffee
‣ Total activity duration: 3 hours (including 1 hour flight) + transfer time
‣ Picnic after the flight
‣ Celebration toast with sparkling wine
“If you are interested in knowing more about our experiences please get in touch with us here! In order to help us please inform:
- Name of experiences
- Number of participants
- Pick up location”